Our emphasis is on total preventative care for our patients. We believe that by providing our patients with a compassionate and gentle manner when they are young they will become comfortable seeking regular dental hygiene care throughout their life.
As patients age, regular dental care can greatly benefit total overall health and well being. Total preventative care begins with regular hygiene visits, regular check-ups and continued home oral health routines.
Preventative Services That We Offer
- We recommend bringing your child in once the first tooth has erupted and/or before they are 3-years old for a complimentary appointment to learn how to brush and floss and to have your individual questions answered.
- Recall Visits (recommended every 6 months for age three and older) include: Cleaning, exam with a pediatric dentist, oral hygiene and diet instructions, topical fluoride treatment, and dental x – rays if needed.
- Dental Sealants – protective coatings to prevent cavities on the back molars.
- Sports Mouth Guards
- Complimentary Fitting of parent-purchased Boil and Bite
- Custom fitted Mouth Guards – made by the Pediatric Dentist
- Orthodontic Mouth Guards available for patients with braces
- Cosmetic Dentistry and Bleaching
- Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) Treatment
Our goal is to provide the tools and information to prevent dental tooth decay in our patients. However, when a patient develops a cavity or experiences a dental trauma we seek to provide as compassionate and comfortable care as possible so that he or she continues to look forward to dental appointments. (Link here to “what to expect at my child’s filling appointment”